Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's Been A while!

Hello everyone out there in Blog Land. It has been almost 3 yrs since I blogged, so I figured that I would get back to it. Life has changed drastically for me. I am now engaged to an amazing woman that God brought back into my life.

Something that has been on my mind today has been, WHY DO WE NOT TRUST GOD TO HANDLE EVERYTHING. This is something that I battle with on a regular basis. I think that I can handle everything on my own and yet I always fail until I put HIM first and allow him to guide my steps. My life verse is Psalms 37:4, it states "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." When we have delighted ourselves in the Lord then our desires are his desires, and he will handle it all. Just thought I would share. Yall have a Blessed Day and God Bless!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are so right... thanks for your honesty and wisdom! Love you!